What we are learning...
Math: We are reviewing all the facts we have mastered, and we will soon be moving into our next unit where we will add and subtract to 20.
Red Group - Red group is working on using tools such as a 100s chart to count on.
Green Group - in addition to the above lessons, Green Group is working on geometry.
1. I can describe the characters, setting, and major events in a story (plot).
2. I can talk about genres and their features: fantasy, informational text, realistic fiction.
1. I can use a comma when listing 3 or more things.
2. I can understand parts of speech (adjectives, nouns, articles, etc.).
Sight Words & High-Frequency Words: Click Here
1. I can recognize the basic features of print. This means I can use capitalization and punctuation appropriately.
2. I am also learning how to write neatly on ruled paper.